- Working as part of the Provisioning team and learning to provide support, advice and guidance to existing clients in a professional, knowledgeable and empathic manner
- With the guidance of the Provisioning team, managing orders through to completion, updating internal portals, customers and suppliers via both the phone and email
- Completing all coursework for Sussex Coast college and applying this learning at Beaming
- Supporting the business with general admin duties, including assisting the marketing team with potential campaigns and blog articles.
- Learning to deliver excellent customer care
A full time position with the company could be a possibility after successful completion of your apprenticeship. Your role would develop as your capabilities, knowledge and skills increase, allowing you to take on more responsibility across the business.
East Sussex College will provide the apprenticeship framework which will include NVQ/ Diploma, Functional Skills, ERR, PLTS.
East Sussex College will ensure Health & Safety, and Equality & Diversity.
Business and Administration
- Self initiative
- Organisational skills
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Solid demonstrable working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solving
- Ability to answer the telephone and respond to emails in a professional manner
- Personal time management
Capable of working as part of a team but also able to work on own
- Committed and motivated
- Enthusiastic, hard working and dedicated to self development within the workplace
- Good GCSE results (A-C or equivalent) are essential.