If you are a problem solver, with the ability to think independently; if you have been working in IT and can demonstrate knowledge of delivering solutions to clients; if you have a can do attitude and can work well with colleagues as well as build rapport with customers, then we may have a job for you.
The helpdesk technician role involves:
- Providing technical support to business clients
- Configuring hardware
- Resolving connectivity faults
- Attending customer sites to install new equipment and networks when required
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop and take their career to the next level – perhaps after recent completion of an apprenticeship, or perhaps after working as first line support on an IT helpdesk but with a desire to get more experience by working for a specialist Internet Service Provider.
Technical skills and experience required
- 2 years of experience of working within a technical role
- Demonstrable working knowledge of configuring customer routers and troubleshooting servers and networks
- Helpdesk experience of answering customer enquiries via the telephone and email in a professional manner
- ICT qualification (equivalent to ICT professional competence level 3) or CCNA would be an advantage
General skills required
- Maths and English (grades C and above), numerate and literate
- Excellent communicator with colleagues, customers and suppliers
- Must be a team player as the candidate will be expected to work closely with provisioning team members as well as technical colleagues
- Excellent attention to detail
- Problem solving skills with the ability to think creatively
- Full UK driving licence
Is that you? If so, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we are unable to accept email attachments, so if you’d like to include your CV, please paste it into the body of the email.