Working at Beaming
We get a buzz out of helping growing businesses reach their potential with hassle-free broadband and phone connectivity, alongside excellent support.
We’re able to do this because:
- We have a powerful combination of great technology and in-house skills.
- We attract talented people to work with us.
- We’re dedicated to training our team to the highest level.
Our team is keen to achieve our goal of setting the gold standard for expert, personal, dependable service. For this reason, we look out for people who are not just technically-skilled (although that can definitely help!). We like people-people who are reliable and thrive in a culture of collaboration and innovation. People who will really listen and take the time to get underneath the skins of the businesses we work with.
What kind of people work at Beaming?
- People who think on their feet.
- Problem solvers with a strategical approach.
- People who are curious and enjoy learning.
- People with integrity who hold themselves to the highest standards.
Apprentices, school-leavers, graduates, people who code for fun, people who like musicals, gym-goers, gamers, “tech geeks”, customer service pros; you’ll find them all in the Beaming office.
Here’s why we think you’ll like working here:
- We’ll inspire you to be the best at what you do.
- We encourage radical-thinking and creative problem solving.
- Beaming is committed to providing good quality training, so that you keep improving.
- Beaming is a rewarding place to work where you will be challenged intellectually and have the satisfaction of solving problems creatively.
- Beaming is a fun place to work (so having a sense of humour is important).
- We’re a growing independent company, not a faceless corporation.
As a growing business we are always looking to expand our team, if you think you’d fit right in we’d love to hear from you. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: we do not open CVs sent as attachments, if you would like to send us your CV please include information within the body text of the email.
Find out when new positions become available
Sign up using the form below and we’ll let you know whenever we post a new vacancy.
We take your data security seriously and we won’t use your email address for anything other than job alerts.