High performance, reliable, and secure cloud connectivity
Cloud direct connect from Beaming is a simple way to create a private connection between your company’s network and your cloud provider, such as Azure or AWS. It offers more reliability, faster speed, and lower latency than typical internet connections by way of guaranteed bandwidth and a dedicated interconnection which, does not route through the public internet.
Access your cloud provider directly from your own private network, to:
- Improve performance and reliability: Direct cloud connects are dedicated and private, which means that they are less likely to be affected by performance issues or outages.
- Enhance security: Direct cloud connects are private, which means that your data is not exposed to the public internet.
- Have complete visibility: Beaming provides real-time network statistics for your Direct Connect through an intuitive portal
- Configure & Control: Beaming helps you design, configure and control the BGP4 network routing between your Azure / AWS Tenant and the corporate network.
- Manage costs: Cloud connects can save you money on data transfer costs, especially if you need to transfer large amounts of data between your on-premises infrastructure and cloud provider
- You’ll receive a customised experience that’s right for you and we can take time to understand your business and people.
- Our experts fully manage the whole process so you can trust your network up and running quickly, with any changes being dealt with when you need them.
- Beaming have built a network and data centre infrastructure purely to support businesses to operate
- Security is a priority and we back this up with our ISO 27001 certification
- Plus, with our strengths as an ISP making us a one-stop solution, removing your headache of managing multiple suppliers.
Find out more about working with Beaming:
Complete the form below or call 0800 082 2868 and one of our experts will be in touch to discuss your exact requirements and walk you through the set up.
We’re Beaming, a specialist internet service provider for businesses. We’ve been helping organisations across the UK with fast, reliable, and secure voice and data connectivity, as well as managed services, since 2004.
From the resilient and secure network we’ve built, to the choice of tailormade products all supplied with expert service, we provide peace of mind that businesses require.
We know that your business is unique, so we take the time to get to know you and your specific needs. If you’re looking for a reliable ISP for your business, we’d love to chat.
- Data Security
Kurt J. Lesker Company
For security reasons, all of the Kurt J Lesker Company’s data is held at its US base. This means the speed & security of the data connection between the US & the UK is crucial to the effective operation of KJLC’s business.
- Office 365
- Managed Services
Eclipse was already using cloud services to allow them to operate flexibly. However, they weren’t sure if they had the best solution, had adequate data security or were getting value for money. Find out how Beaming helped.
- Managed Networks
Iliffe Media Group
Modern media companies are bandwidth-hungry environments. Iliffe Media needed an upgrade to their network and required rapid, resilient connectivity between newsrooms and office locations across the UK.
Andrew M Wells Accountancy
Strengthening IT infrastructure & finding reliable support was a priority for this accountancy firm. Then, the Coronavirus pandemic sent everyone home to work.
- Fibre Leased Line
- Office 365
Royal Literary Fund
The RLF needed to change some systems to support the effective running of the organisation. They had suffered from poor service, and looked for who would understand what they needed.
With existing studio to transmitter link technologies being phased out, Wave FM wanted an innovative, high performance and ultra reliable solution to their STL problem.
- Data Security
Folkestone St Mary's C of E Primary Academy
A fast and reliable internet connection is a necessity in the modern classroom, but this must be balanced with the very important matter of safeguarding students.