Why install a homeworker network?
- ProtectNet prevents unauthorised access to company data.
- Each worker will be benefiting from a dedicated connection just for their work, without having to share with other household members.
- Each broadband connection will be a quality business connection, designed for using all work application.
- Beaming’s expert technicians monitor the network to ensure uptime is maintained.
- Easy to set up: We provide plug and play equipment to remote workers.
- Scalable: Easily add more connections as your remote working team expands.
What is ProtectNet?
ProtectNet provides a secure, fast and reliable method of transmission to one or many remote locations and is set up so that only authorised staff can access the network remotely, without jeopardising security or exposing data to anyone outside of the organisation.
With each remote location connected to your secure ProtectNet private cloud using Beaming’s own secure connectivity, you can rest assured that your business network is kept entirely separate from your employees’ personal internet activities.
By keeping everything under the Beaming umbrella, you know that your equipment and configuration will keep everything running as smoothly as it does on your on-premise systems, and ensure that your data is never exposed to third parties.
Find out the answers to some commonly asked Homeworker ProtectNet questions: