Bringing your desk phone, mobile and voicemail together in one simple to manage VoIP solution.
- Manage everything from one platform across all business sites and employees
- Disaster recovery and protection from disruption by being able to plug in and work as normal from anywhere.
- Complete flexibility to work remotely or across multiple business sites whilst presenting the same phone number
- Easy to manage budgets with no costly equipment maintenance or upgrades
- Future proofing ready for the ISDN switch-off
• Installation and ongoing support from our friendly tech team
• Auto Attendants
• Group pick up
• Outgoing presentation number
• Call queuing with comfort message prompts
• Enterprise phone directory
• Hunt group
• Music on hold
• Incoming caller ID
• Voicemail portal
2. For each user choose one of the following licence options:
BeamRing User Flex
Designed to help businesses adapt to changing circumstances, the BeamRing User Flex package enables staff to work at home at short notice, with flexible contracts, no capital expenditure and quick installation.
3. Add your bolt-ons
4. Choose your IP Phone
We supply Yealink handsets which have been tried and tested with the BeamRing platform and we know they will provide a clear, secure and reliable experience to meet the demands of business.
Read the step-by-step BeamRing installation process
Whether you are still deciding the right phone system for your business or you have already chosen the BeamRing solution, this quick guide will take you through the simple installation process to help make the switch as easy as possible.