Designed specifically for broadcast, StudioNet provides a secure & reliable Studio to Transmitter Link.
When 24/7 broadcasting necessitates an “always-on” STL, a provider that understands how to design, implement and manage resilient broadcast networks is essential.
Dead air may be the worst-case scenario, but a low quality STL also rules out the option of using AoIP (Audio over Internet Protocol) technology, while the packet loss/high jitter rates associated with poor connectivity result in sound quality issues that may cause your audience to switch off.
- STL with ultra low latency, to ensure playback without delay.
- Minimal jitter for the best possible sound quality.
- Industry leading codec performance and reliability
- Automated backup connection so you’ll never be left with dead air
- Isolated from the internet and associated cyber threats
- In the event of a fault, a 5hr 24/7/365 SLA means you won’t be waiting
Download a StudioNet information sheet
Partnered with Systembase
Delivered with the combined expertise of Beaming and Systembase, StudioNet provides rock solid connectivity with the leading design and manufacturer of professional Digital Audio Codecs.
StudioNet in action
When existing broadcast technology started to be phased out, Wave FM and Beaming took an innovative approach.
Upgrade your station
If you want to find out more about StudioNet and discuss how we can help you, get in touch and one of our team will be happy to help.