Designed specifically for broadcast, StudioNet provides a secure & reliable Studio to Transmitter Link.
When 24/7 broadcasting necessitates an “always-on” STL, a provider that understands how to design, implement and manage resilient broadcast networks is essential.
Dead air may be the worst-case scenario, but a low quality STL also rules out the option of using AoIP (Audio over Internet Protocol) technology, while the packet loss/high jitter rates associated with poor connectivity result in sound quality issues that may cause your audience to switch off.
- STL with ultra low latency, to ensure playback without delay.
- Minimal jitter for the best possible sound quality.
- Industry leading codec performance and reliability
- Automated backup connection so you’ll never be left with dead air
- Isolated from the internet and associated cyber threats
- In the event of a fault, a 5hr 24/7/365 SLA means you won’t be waiting
Download a StudioNet information sheet
Upgrade your station
If you want to find out more about StudioNet and discuss how we can help you, get in touch and one of our expert team will get back to you within one working day.
StudioNet in action
With support for existing circuits due to be withdrawn, KMFM got ahead of the game & put a new digital network in place. It used the opportunity to make its service more resilient & improve sound quality, too.
With existing studio to transmitter link technologies being phased out, Wave FM wanted an innovative, high performance and ultra reliable solution to their STL problem.
Partnered with Systembase
Delivered with the combined expertise of Beaming and Systembase, StudioNet provides rock solid connectivity with the leading design and manufacturer of professional Digital Audio Codecs.