A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works.
- Targeting cookies. If you have previously provided us with your contact details and consented for us to contact you, these cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you view and the links you follow.
Both first and third-party cookies are used on our website:
- First party cookies – these are set by the website that you are visiting and can only be read by that website.
- Third party cookies – these are set by an organisation other than owner of the website. This might be for the purposes of website measurement or being able to watch a video on the site.
We use Google Analytics to track traffic on the website with the purpose of improving the website. The Google Analytics Cookie includes a retargeting cookie. With retargeting, Google stores a cookie on your computer/device.
The Google AdWords cookie is used to track conversions from ads in the Google search and on the Google Display network, as well as retargeting. The retargeting is anonymous targeting of ads across the Google display network.
We use Active Campaign to send our email marketing and also to look at the behaviour of users who have subscribed to our email marketing.
If you would prefer to opt out of this, you can unsubscribe from our email marketing communications here: https://beaming.activehosted.com/unsubscribe/1
Canddi uses first party cookies and allows us to monitor visitor session activity, profile website visitors and map visitors across multiple platforms. Canddi uses first party cookies. Find out more.
Optin Monster uses first party cookies. They are specific to our site and allow for personalisation based on your interaction with our site. Any data collected will be done with explicit consent only.
How to change your cookie settings:
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Note that these links will take you to other sites. Beaming is not responsible for the information and also the setting of cookies on these other sites.
Questions regarding this policy should be directed as follows:
Beaming Ltd, Hanover House, Marine Court, St Leonards on Sea, East Sussex TN38 0DX