We get a buzz out of helping growing businesses reach their commercial potential with hassle-free broadband and phone connectivity, along with excellent support.
We’re able to do this because:
- we have a powerful combination of great technology and in-house skills
- we attract talented people to work with us.
Our team is keen to achieve our goal of setting the gold standard for expert, personal, dependable service. For this reason, we look out for people who are technically-skilled, people-skilled and reliable – people who thrive in a culture of collaboration and innovation.
Beaming employees are the sort of people who enjoy thinking on their feet and resolving issues thoughtfully and strategically. They also have integrity and keep their promises to us and to our customers.
Desk Based Sales Executives
We are looking to grow our sales team and have a number of opportunities within the business. As a candidate you must like talking to people, be able to communicate successfully over the phone, and enjoy the thrill of achieving your goals. It is not essential that you have worked in the telecoms sector, as training will be given, but you must be able to engage with people and sell appropriately to them. Find out more and apply here
IT and Telecoms Apprentice
An exciting opportunity to join a team of IT technicians. You will be working on Beaming’s technical helpdesk, responding to clients and supporting their business networks, including carrying out maintenance on routers and other IT equipment. The essential skills for this post are the ability to solve problems, great customer service skills and a passion for ICT. Find out more and apply here
If you are looking to develop a career in marketing we have a great opportunity to work within our busy marketing department. The successful applicant will have excellent attention to detail, be highly organised, conscientious and capable of working under their own initiative. A good working knowledge of social media platforms and Microsoft Office is essential, as is a high standard of written English. Find out more and apply here
Here’s why we think you’ll like working here:
- We’ll inspire you to be the best at what you do
- We encourage radical-thinking, creative problem solvers to think radically and solve problems
- Beaming is committed to providing good quality training, so that you keep improving
- Beaming is a rewarding place to work where you will be challenged intellectually and have the satisfaction of solving problems creatively
- Beaming is a fun place to work (so having a sense of humour is important)
- We’re a growing independent company, not a faceless corporation.
If you would like to find out more about working at Beaming, we’d love to hear from you, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: we do not open CVs sent as attachments, if you would like to send us your CV please include information within the body text of the email.