Click on a job title to find out more about both vacancies at the Hastings office and our field-based roles.
We are looking for an administration assistant to join our Provisioning team, to provision orders on systems and liaise with suppliers and customers to ensure their telecommunications services are delivered on time.
The job involves generating accurate invoices, answering customer billing enquiries, arranging payments and disputing charges with suppliers where appropriate.
You may also be required to carry out additional administrative tasks.
A minimum of one year’s experience in an administrative role with a proven track record of dealing with customers of all sizes
Experience of working on large projects
Knowledge of the telecoms industry
- Has a solid demonstrable working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has a high level of attention to detail
- Has the ability to work towards and meet deadlines
- Has problem solving skills and is numerate
- Uses own initiative and self manages
- Gets on well with customers and colleagues
- Highly organised
- Learns quickly
Location and hours
Office based in St Leonards on Sea
Monday –Friday, 9am -5.30pm
20 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays
£16,000 – £18,000 per annum depending on experience
Field Sales Executive
Covering regions within the south east
OTE £35,000 per annum
We’re looking for a full-time Sales Executive to join our team. The best candidate will be a personable self-starter, target driven and with a proven track record in business to business sales. There are opportunities to sell our services across the South East.
As Sales Executive, your main duties will include developing sales leads, pitching to customers face to face or over the telephone, qualifying and closing deals, and delivering against the company’s sales targets. Find out more about working at Beaming.
We’re looking for someone with:
- At least 2 years’ experience of sales in a B2B service contract environment
- A proven track record in generating leads
- Experience of dealing with different kinds of clients at different levels within an organisation
- Good at asking great questions to match products to clients’ needs
- Able to challenge a client’s thinking in a positive way
- Able to handle rejection and be tenacious
- Good communicator who can build rapport with a client quickly
- Able to take ownership of sales activities and to deliver against targets
- Numerate and competent with business software such as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of written English and proficient with MS Outlook
- Commercially aware
- Their own car and a driver’s licence for travel to customer meetings
You will also need a positive and professional attitude, get on well with colleagues and take pride in your own performance.
The package will depend upon your experience and skills, but will range between £22,000 pa and £25,000 pa with OTE of £35,000.
Core hours will be 9.00 – 5.30 Monday – Friday.
If you would like to come and work with us, please send your CV and covering letter in the body of your email to email@example.com. Please be aware that we do not open attachments from unknown senders, so make sure that the CV and covering letter are copied into the body of your message.
If this isn’t the job for you but you’d still love to work at Beaming, sign up for email updates about new opportunities.