Your next fibre upgrade made easy
Whether you are moving to new premises or just looking for a connectivity provider who will better support your business, Beaming can look after you.
- Peace of mind that services quoted and installed are right for your needs
- Connectivity that is monitored with proactive support
- Options such as adding resilience with a shadow VLAN or security with a managed firewall
- Planned maintenance that is carried out at times convenient to you
- The best equipment on a network that is owned & maintained by us;
- The quality and security from a provider that is ISO 9001 and 27001 certified
Request more information and pricing
Because your business is unique, we’d like to hear a little more about it before suggesting a package. Call us to speak with one of our team on 0800 082 2868, or fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch within one business day.
Here’s what users of Beaming’s business leased lines say
‘We chose Beaming because it came up with a really solid design for our network, giving us the resilience we need. As a 24/7 station we can’t have a fibre going down and be broadcasting silence’David Butler, IT Manager, KMFM
‘A point-to-point leased line is one of the things that Beaming suggested we put in, and we’re still seeing the benefits from it years later. It means we’re just one big office.’Ben Sallows, Associate, Ashdown Hurrey Chartered Accountants & Business Advisers
‘Many providers over-promise. Beaming also ‘over-promise’, but then they deliver it. I’d say Beaming has made about 1,000% improvement on what we had before.’Stewart Drew, CEO, De La Warr Pavilion
‘Being a dedicated line, it avoids the internet completely, which means we’re not competing with other traffic.’Dennis Negus, IT Manager, Skinners Kent Academy
‘Beaming have proven their ability to deliver everything we needed to connect our studio and transmitter locations, boosting the quality and reliability of our feed into Perth.’Adam Findlay, Head of Radio, DC Thomson Media