How long does it take to install temporary phone and broadband?Posted on 16 March 2021 by Beaming Support
With a housing development project about to get underway, you’ll need to set up a temporary internet connection and VoIP for the site office and/or show home.
Having project-managed many such installations, Beaming’s team understands your processes, has a grip on the technical language and can access all the systems necessary to set up temporary phone and broadband for a house building project on a tight deadline. With infrastructure set up, we’ll send you the kit you need to get WiFi and VoIP up and running.
Follow the steps below for hassle-free, temporary connectivity.
- We’ll take the necessary details such as the grid reference of your site and the date you need your connectivity in by so we can arrange a survey.
- Around two weeks later the survey will take place. We’ll arrange a convenient time to ensure you have someone on site when this happens.
- Approximately two weeks later the survey results come in confirming if any additional civil engineering works are required, or whether we can proceed straight to installation. If at this time ECCs are raised, this is because Openreach has determined that extra works are required to provide service and our team will be able to give you a full breakdown detailing those charges.
- If ECCs are applicable and once you give the go-ahead, we can arrange installation or for materials to be delivered for a self-install. Alternatively, if no additional civil engineering works are required, our team will appoint an installation date within two weeks.
- Your services will be provided on a 12-month contract, moving to monthly rolling thereafter. We can also set you up with our flexible VoIP cloud phone system with portable handsets or app/softphones. For speed and convenience our set up and maintenance all happen remotely – we’ll send you the kit ready to go.
- When the project is finished, we’ll arrange the removal of your temporary infrastructure.
To find out more call Beaming on 0800 082 2868
No time to call?
Fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you within one working day to arrange a survey.