BeamRing IP54W – How do I make a call?Posted on 4 March 2022 by Beaming Support
How do I make a telephone call with the BeamRing IPW56 handset?
Applies to BeamRing User and BeamRing User Plus license holders
To make a call using the handset:
- Pick up the handset
- Enter the telephone number using the keypad
To make a call using the speakerphone:
- With the handset in place, press
- Enter or select the number
To make a call using my company or personal directory:
- Press the Directory soft key
- Use the (up) / (down) arrows to select the required entry. Press the (ok) button or the Send soft key.
- Use the (up) / (down) arrows to select the required number. Press (call) button to dial this number.
- For large company directories or personal contact lists you can search by name to narrow down your list.
Go back to guides for all BeamRing handsets