BeamRing – The business continuity tool to keep you talking
With natural disasters such as storms and floods as well as potential health pandemics hitting the headlines, there’s no better time for businesses to make sure they have up-to-date business continuity plans in place.
We are being contacted by customers who are implementing their plans now so they are prepared if staff either can’t work in the office, or prefer to work at home. Opting for a hosted phone system provides peace of mind they will be able to maintain productivity and keep potential disruption to a minimum.
If you want to make sure your business can continue operating, BeamRing is a cloud phone system that enables staff to communicate effectively with all customers, wherever they are working.
BeamRing offers staff flexibility and provides customer continuity:
- Take and make calls from a smart phone, laptop or desktop PC.
- Maintain normal business phone numbers and call groups as required.
- Outgoing calls still present desired business number to customers
- Call recording available to comply with regulations.
- No complicated call-forwarding to manage, we can quickly adapt the system to meet changing requirements.
- Protect staff from having to share personal phone numbers.
- Staff will be able to operate as if they are in the office in the way they can make and receive calls
BeamRing User Flex can be installed alongside your existing telecoms contract as a temporary solution
or other packages are available on a longer-term basis.
Could a cloud phone app improve your adaptability?
We’ll show you how a cloud phone application can help you seamlessly implement your disaster recovery plan, make more sales, build customer trust, reduce staff stress and cut down on the amount of equipment you use.
What’s the most secure way to store data?
Securing data should be part of all business continuity planning, we’ve explored the methods UK businesses are using to keep their data secure and offer some useful advice.