Report: How are UK businesses using the cloud?
Our survey of 500 UK businesses found that only half of businesses are getting what they want from cloud services. The other half are either not seeing any benefits, or are actually seeing their businesses suffer as a result of their cloud investments.
The good news is that there is a solution. This report includes step-by-step recommendations on how to review your cloud services, identify areas where costs can be saved, and ensure that cloud services are aligned with your business goals.
Download the report to support getting the most out of cloud computing for your business.
Download the PDF
The report contains insights and useful guides, including:
- IT trends in UK businesses – results from our survey of UK business leaders
- 4-step guide: How businesses can reap the full benefits of cloud working
- The cost of cloud: Facts and figures
- What are SMEs doing about the creeping cost of cloud?
- How can businesses get their cloud spending under control?
- 5 step guide: Reviewing your cloud costs
We’re Beaming, a specialist internet service provider (ISP) for businesses. We’ve been helping organisations across the UK with fast, reliable, and secure voice and data connectivity, as well as managed services, since 2004.
From the resilient and secure network we’ve built, to the choice of tailormade products all supplied with expert service, we provide peace of mind that businesses require.
We know that your business is unique, so we take the time to get to know you and your specific needs. If you’re looking for a reliable ISP for your business, we’d love to chat.