What is the benefit of keeping my line rental and broadband rental with the same provider?Posted on 21 February 2019 by Anna Milchem
When searching for a deal, a business may find that the cheapest option involves taking a broadband service from one provider and using another provider for rental of the telephone line through which the broadband is delivered.
It is understandable that immediate cost is a deciding factor for some businesses looking to get cheaper broadband, but splitting the provision of your line rental and broadband between two providers usually represents something of a false economy.
If you are thinking of purchasing line rental and broadband separately, it’s essential to understand the benefits of keeping these two services with the same provider, which we have outlined below.
- With both line rental and broadband services looked after by one provider you receive the best service through one dedicated team who can monitor and manage both services.
- Technical diagnostics can sometimes be confusing; using one provider will give you reliable one to one support with clear diagnostics given.
- Reporting a fault is made simpler and easier. Not only will this limit potential time wasted in contacting several providers, it will also ensure both services can be looked at simultaneously. Ultimately this means that your telephone and internet connections are restored as quickly as possible.
- Building & maintaining a good relationship with suppliers is paramount for any business. A provider supplying both line rental and broadband will get a comprehensive understanding of your business and its needs.
- You will receive a coordinated bill for your services which means you have all information regarding those services to hand in one easy to read format.
The main thing to remember is that a reliable Internet Service Provider will want to ensure the services they provide perform to their maximum capability and with as little hassle for you as is possible, leaving you free to concentrate on your own business.