Are you an experienced problem solver, a good communicator and with a proven track record in delivering technical solutions to clients?
You’ll need to have a positive and professional attitude, get on well with colleagues and take pride in your own performance. You will be highly professional and positive in your thoughts and deeds and have a clear and confident telephone manner.
Main duties will include providing support to business clients, in particular those requiring Microsoft Cloud Services, data centre hosting and server infrastructure, alongside our own business grade connectivity.
- At least 5 years’ experience of working in an IT based technical role
- A proven track record in delivering customer projects on time
- Experience of delivering technical support to customers in a cloud environment
- An excellent understanding of IP networking and security
General skills required:
- Problem solving skills with the ability to think independently
- Good communicator with strong customer care skills, including the ability to think commercially
- Must be a team player as the candidate will be expected to work closely with the sales and provisioning teams, as well as technical colleagues
- Ability to live company values, follow company processes, and record information accurately
- Numerate and literate with an excellent attention to detail
- Full UK driving licence
Technical skills required:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Office 365 and AWS with accreditation an advantage
- Good knowledge of Cisco with accreditation an advantage
- Excellent understanding of data security
- Competent with installing equipment into our data centres and customer premises
You will enjoy working independently without constant supervision, value the input of other members of the team, get on well with colleagues and take pride in your own performance.
Is that you? If so, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we are unable to accept email attachments, so if you’d like to include your CV, please paste it into the body of the email.