Are you an experienced problem solver with great Cisco networking skills who wants to work with interesting business clients?
Are you somebody who thrives on learning new things, who wants to apply theoretical learning in a real-world environment and who derives satisfaction from delivering clever network solutions to complex business challenges for a whole range of UK based companies?
You’ll need to have a positive and professional attitude, get on well with colleagues and take pride in your own performance. You will be highly professional and positive in your thoughts and deeds and have a confident telephone manner.
Main duties will be providing network support to business clients, in particular those requiring IP networking and security, alongside our own business grade connectivity.
- At least 5 years’ experience of working in an IT based technical role
- A proven track record in delivering customer projects on time
- Experience of delivering technical support to customers
- An excellent understanding of IP networking and security
General skills required:
- Problem solving skills with the ability to think independently
- Good communicator with strong customer care skills, including the ability to think commercially
- Must be a team player as the candidate will be expected to work closely with technical colleagues
- Ability to live company values, follow company processes, and record information accurately
- Numerate and literate with an excellent attention to detail
- Full UK driving licence
Technical skills required:
- Good knowledge of Cisco with accreditation an advantage
- Excellent understanding of data security
- Confident with installing equipment into data centres
This is a good opportunity for somebody who has worked in an IT company providing services requiring network configuration to a range of clients, and who now wants to get more heavily involved in network delivery and security. This is an opportunity to learn how the internet really works by working for an ISP doing clever things with networking.
If we have piqued your interest, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we are unable to accept email attachments, so if you’d like to include your CV, please paste it into the body of the email.