How do businesses successfully protect themselves from cyber security threats?
Beaming’s Business Guide to Cyber Security reveals that the number of businesses falling victim to cybercrime fell by a fifth in 2017, despite an increase in attempted attacks. This guide provides insight into the growing threat of cyber attacks and how British businesses are protecting themselves online.
- The most common types of cyber attack
- The kinds of business most likely to fall victim
- The areas of greatest concern for British businesses
- How businesses are protecting themselves online
- Techniques for making cloud computing more secure
- Read our most recent cyber threat report to discover the emerging trends in the cyber security landscape.