Outlook closes when I open a calendar invitePosted on 18 January 2021 by Beaming Support
With so many virtual meetings happening at the moment, you probably receive a lot of calendar invites. Some users have experienced a problem where Outlook closes when they open a calendar invite.
This is a frustrating problem when you want to reply to the invitation, but we’ve got a step by step fix to help if Outlook keeps crashing when you receive a calendar invite.
- First you need to open Outlook again if it closed because of the calendar event.
- Go to the top left-hand corner of the screen and click file.
- Choose options, then Add-ins.
- You’ll see a list, choose Teams add-in for Outlook.
- Once you have done that make sure at the bottom of this window it says COM Add-ins and click
- Uncheck “Teams add-in for outlook” and click Ok.
Now you should be able to open that calendar invite without it closing.