BeamRing IPW56 – How do I make a call?Posted on 30 May 2019 by Beaming Support
How do I make a telephone call with the BeamRing IPW56 handset?
Applies to BeamRing User and BeamRing User Plus license holders
To make a call using the handset:
- Enter the telephone number using the keypad
To make a call using the speakerphone:
To make a call using my company or personal directory:
- Press the (ok) button to bring up the menu options
- Select Directory and press the (ok) button.
- Choose one of the following:
- Local Directory for other wireless handsets that are paired to the same wireless base station as your wireless handset
- Network Directory then Enterprise for a complete list of telephone handsets within your business
- Network Directory then Personal for a list of telephone numbers saved against your BeamRing cloud phone personal account
- Use the (up) / (down) arrows to select the required entry. Press the (ok) button.
- Use the (up) / (down) arrows to select the required number. Press (call) button to dial this number.
- For large company directories or personal contact lists you can search by name to narrow down your list.
Go back to guides for all BeamRing handsets