How do I set up a Reminder Call?Posted on 18 September 2015 by Beaming Support
This service is available as standard for all telephone lines connected to the Beaming network on a pay per use basis.
A fixed monthly rental option is available on request.
Beaming customers can set their phone for a single Alarm Call or for a series of regular Reminder Calls using the 24-hour clock.
- Setting a reminder call — Dial * 5 5 * 24 hr clock #
- Cancelling — Dial # 5 5 # Checking – Dial * # 5 5 #
Regular Reminder Call (Not all telephone exchanges support this)
- Setting a call — Dial * 5 6 * 24 hr clock #
- Cancelling — Dial # 5 6 # Checking – Dial * # 5 6 #
- (Option numbers for calls: every Monday: 1, Tuesday: 2, Wednesday: 3, Thursday: 4, Friday: 5, Saturday: 6, Sunday: 7, Monday – Friday: 8 Every Day)
NOTE: Reminder Calls are not affected by Call Barring or Call Diversion