Beaming is pleased to have been chosen as a registered supplier for the new gigabit voucher scheme; part of the Local Full Fibre Networks (LFFN) project from the government’s Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport (DCMS).
The Gigabit Voucher scheme allows SMEs in certain areas of the UK to claim a discount voucher of up to £3,000 against the cost of installing a consistently superfast and reliable gigabit capable connection. This is a supplier-led scheme, which means that all you have to do is:
- Check your eligibility for the scheme
- Choose one of our packages (more detail can be found below)
- Ask us to provide your connectivity
- Wait for the voucher to be approved
- If the cost of installation is above £3,000, pay any top-up charges (the cost of installation mainly depends on your geographical location)
- Allow us to install your new, super fast connection. We claim the value of the voucher back from DCMS
- Pay the pre-agreed monthly charges for your data, which will vary depending on the package chosen
As a specialist internet service provider for businesses nationwide, we understand the transformative effect that good connectivity can have on a business and the negative impact that can be made by poor connectivity. That’s why we fully support DCMS’s drive to bring high capacity internet connections to businesses across the UK. This is the first wave of the scheme, which is initially being rolled out in the following four areas of the UK:
- Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire
- Bristol, with Bath and North East Somerset
- Coventry and Warwickshire (North Warwickshire, Nuneaton and Bedworth, Rugby, Stratford-on-Avon, Warwick)
- West Yorkshire and York (Bradford, Calderdale, Kirklees, Leeds, Wakefield and York)
We provide this kind of advanced connectivity through our fibre optic leased lines, (click to learn more).
Although the connection provided by us must be capable of delivering up to 1Gbps, if you think that your business may not need such a high speed (yet!), we’re offering packages allowing for the following speeds:
- 100Mbps on 1Gbps bearer
- 200Mbps on 1Gbps bearer
- 500Mbps on 1Gbps bearer
- 1Gbps on 1Gbps bearer
This means that as your business grows, you can scale up your connection to meet your changing demands.
It’s possible for SMEs within a small geographic area (at a business park, hub, or sharing a building, for example) to pool their vouchers and get a collective discount on the provision of gigabit technology, so even if you don’t think your business needs this kind of connection just yet, it’s worth seeing whether your business neighbours might want to share one with you!
Beaming aims to provide the gold standard of service, alongside the most reliable connectivity to keep your business on track. Our expertly trained staff won’t keep your phone call in a queue and they don’t have scripts to read, so they get to the bottom of what you need quickly and without jargon.
Email or call us today on 08000822868 to get a simple quote or fill in the email form below, mentioning the “Gigabit Voucher Scheme”.