Choose an Ethernet leased line from Beaming for supported, reliable and high performance connectivity.
Our leased lines enable a high data transmission rate between sites or a dedicated route to the internet and because we commit to service levels, if there is a fault, downtime is minimal.
Why choose a leased line?
- Tailored solution – to meet the needs of your business, whether it’s site-to-site connectivity or a connection to the internet.
- More bandwidth – high capacity services set to meet the demands of your business processes and applications.
- Consistent high speed – private, un-contended connection completely free of other traffic, allowing you to do what you need to at all times.
- Faster upload speed – leased lines are symmetrical, meaning you get the same high speed upstream as you get downstream. This is ideal for businesses using the cloud and file sharing.
- Flexibility and scalability – quickly upgrade to meet the needs of a growing business.
- Project managed installation – our experienced team do the hard work to get your fibre installed to timescale, keeping you informed every step of the way.
- Our own high quality network – We only use the best technology for our core network which is monitored 24/7/365. Read more about how our network is built for business here.
- Our robust service levels (SLAs) – getting you back online should a fault occur.
- Business class support – you won’t have to sit in a call centre queue, instead your call in answered quickly by technically-knowledgeable professionals able to help.
- ISO27001 and ISO9001 accredited – supporting our commitment to best practice when it comes to data security and quality.
- Additional services – we can help you trade safely and securely with extras such as colocation and firewall management.
- Shadown VLAN – can be added as an optional extra to our Fibre optic Leased Line service to provide automatic failover to a geographically diverse location in the (unlikely) event of a data centre failure.
Beaming Fibre optic leased lines case studies:
- St Mary’s School
- Ashdown Hurrey Accountants
- McPhersons Accountants
- De la Warr Pavilion
- Hastings Pier
Other connectivity options:
- Ethernet First Mile (EFM) is a technology that delivers up to 35Mbps of synchronous bandwidth via Ethernet across copper lines. To check availability and for up to date pricing visit our EFM checker tool.
- Fibre to the Cabinet (FTTC) – get download speeds of up to 80Mbps with a Superfast Broadband fibre connection.
- ADSL – business grade broadband and we’ll deliver your connection within 48 working hours if you’re in a hurry.